Mental Illness and Your Marriage
DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE RELIEF FROM FRUSTRATION, RESENTMENT, FEAR, AND DESPAIR IN YOUR MARRIAGE?
In the US and Canada, at least 40 percent of all marriages fail. Divorce statistics for marriages where one person has bipolar disorder are worse—it is estimated that 90 percent end in divorce!
Although many marriages fail, some can defy the odds. And they can not only survive, but thrive!
This book is loaded with marriage repair and enrichment tips from a couple who’s been through the trenches of mental illness. We’ll show how we saved our marriage and give you practical techniques to save yours.
AVAILABLE IN PRINT AND EBOOK FORMATS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Why talk about mental illness and marriage?
2. What are your personal stories?
3. How has bipolar disorder affected your marriage?
4. How have you coped with the effects of bipolar disorder?
5. What have you done to heal your marriage?
6. How can a couple jumpstart their healing?
7. What if a spouse is unwilling to get help?
Appendix: Strategies in Review